Sunday, November 1, 2009

exam week

THIS WEEEK
I
AM
BUSY



WHY?


EXAMS LA!!!!!!!!!


HAHA... yup as u thought, my exams are in this week..
kicks off with my biology, followed by arab (tomorrow)
then it will be my chemistry ( next saturday),
not to forget my english papers somewhere in this week.
and i dont even give a damn bout it HAK3

MY GOD! HOW ON EARTH WILL I SCORE
IF I DONT EVEN STUDY?


well, dont get me wrong i did study ( a little) but i just could not keep my focus to my books, however i will try to do my best and look how it goes.. :P

never the less i also pray for all my friends luck, success and happiness, especially to those in JORDAN, RUSSIA AND EGYPT..


GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

BIO BOOK THAT I OUGHT TO STUDY.. ( SUDDENLY A LITTLE FEELING OF REGRET)

[-_-]

till we meet again.. [-_-]
Op uLyA aQaMaH BiN Op HuSaMuDiN



1 comment:

Jef Wayne said...

omg i'm using that biology book as a reference. XD