Monday, November 9, 2009

~to kyra with misses~

KYRA, I DONT KNOW WHETHER U ARE READING THIS OR NOT BUT I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE WHOLE WORLD HOW MUCH I MISSED AND TREASURED THE MOMENTS WE HAD TOGETHER.

To day , it was like a dream come true when a little pop up
suddenly just came on my laptop screen. i looked at at.. and paused for
a moment. i squinted my eyes at the sender of the message..

"jersey _****: ulyaaaaaaaaa!!!"

i said, "khairani? is that really you?
apparently it was you.. man how i miss you girl.. since you left malaysia
to the US.. i have only heard from you through facebook and that wasnt even
always... i was sad that you didnt get to reach me when you departed to tennesse and
i understand why.. but atleast i had the chance to talk to you in america during that short call on the day you reached los angeles.

i missed you soo much till i even posted to my msn status
"kyra.... where are you"

i was sad that time. everytime i looked at your blog, it was never updated.
i thought i lost you.

BUT TODAY


i was damn excited to see you happy, to see you in great health ( even though today u sakit) and i was really happy to hear that u miss me too..

i never had the chance to say goodbye properly to you,
so happy trails dear , all the best and may we see each other again in the future

i feel there is a gap now between my perakian friends and my current ones.
i dont know why... [=_=]

but believe me. i have never forgotten about all of you. having new friends does not mean that we should abandon the old ones..

~suddenly feeling mushy and this mixed sad feelings~

till we meet again.. [-_-]
Op uLyA aQaMaH BiN Op HuSaMuDiN

p/s : i know this post may not be involving a lot off my current friends,
but u guys should know. im the type that cherish every friendship that
i have ever gained.


13 comments:

kyra said...

Ohmygod!! I'm so touched ! :(
I am missing you so freaking much too :(
I am so sorryyy for not being to call you before I left. But the brief call you made gave a significant meaning to me :)
I'm so glad we're still connected <3

eatyu said...

bapakla.
ulya....
ikhtilat kott.=p

Op uLyA said...

adeyh.. luqman kawan lama man kawan lama.. hehe..

Unknown said...

blogging pon kre ikhtilat ae?

Op uLyA said...

ntah... thanx sadis back up aku.. nanti aku back up ko dari ustaz berd hahaa

Anonymous said...

ewah ewah...hahaha

Op uLyA said...

haha.. kamu jeles ape cyn sheng.. haha.o0o0o0o,, kamu mau dye yer.

Anonymous said...

i tak jeles lah...haha...mau dye?? dye rambut ke?? hahaha :P

Op uLyA said...

haha.. eleh2... cyn sheng buat2 malu pulak.. keh keh keh

Anonymous said...

zzz...apasal i nak malu2...haha...i tau lah u tak sehensem i, sebab tu u takut i rampas dye...hahahahaha :P

Op uLyA said...

haha.. eleh u jangan prasan la.. ngek3..

u mau ke? amik la..

kyra said...

oi oi. ingat i ini apa? aiyo =.=

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i tak perasan lah...tak payah, i gentleman, bagi u lah...hahaha

kyra-erm, tanya ulya lah....hahaha